Decatur, GA 30032
We provide a total solution for your transition needs. Whether that involves organizing a room, carefully sorting through years of memories, preparing your house for sale or liquidating assets through estate sales or auctions. Compassionate Transition is here to help take the stress off of you.
There is NO job too Big or too Small.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 5/18/2021 (130-212-8:54:13 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (175-35).
- Gain a good understanding of your objectives
- Agree to the terms and conditions of your project
- General cleanup of the room or property
- Organize and separate items by category
- Identify which items to sell, donate, or toss
- Eliminate your disposal items and donation items
- Research items of value to price accordingly!
- Recommend online auction or estate sale based on the number of items available and your specific needs
- Stage and price items for online auction and/or estate sale
- Manage marketing and signage (estate sale)
Estate Sale Day
- Be on-site
- Manage all transactions, credit card and cash
- Provide a daily summary of items sold and make recommendations on remaining items
- Maintain a website to promote the sale
- Host online auction sales
- Email blast to the top estate groups
- Handle arrangements for pickup and delivery of sold items
After the Sale
- Provide a record of all items donated or sold
- We can also provide additional services (cleaning, painting, etc.) - (price based on the cleaning detail and property size!)
- Ask you to rate your experience with us
Last modified 4 Days ago. 228 Pictures Total.
Duluth, GA 30096
5/21 9am to 3pm (Fri)
5/22 9am to 4pm (Sat)
5/23 9am to 3pm (Sun)
My garage was just a mess. I could barely get 2 cars to fit. I called Compassionate Transition and in one day, Kim had it all straightened out. I was there during the process and helped determine what was donated and what was to be trashed. She even took the donated items to the charity of my choice. DAAugust 2020
My mantra, during the process, was Let Go and Let Kim; It really worked out better than I expected. I have lots of spare room and things are organized and neat.
Its been quite the journey and I've made it through with love and prayers from friends and family. Thank You.KJSeptember 2020
But I would be remiss to not mention Kimberly Hagan and her business, Compassionate Transition. She made this journey so much lighter from the beginning to end. She took care of every detail after asking me a ton of questions and offering wisdom along the way. Thank you Kim for a difficult job well done.
Kimberly is outstanding. A true estate sale professional. My brother and I hired her to manage and conduct the estate sale of my late mother. She was knowledgeable, professional, extremely responsive, and never hesitated to offer her advice and recommendations on how best to conduct the sale. In short, we never had to worry - Kimberly handled everything with ease and our sale went off without a hitch. Plus, she helped with the donation of the remaining items. Her service exceeded our every expectation - she is a true professional and knows this business inside and out. I recommend her highly...you won't regret it! Jason W. Marietta, GAJanuary 2021
Kimberly was a pleasure to work with! She worked diligently from start to finish to maximize the value of our estate sale which exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Kimberly if you are considering an estate sale. She is a consummate professional. Jeff B. Covington, GAJanuary 2021
What a pleasure Kimberly and crew were, the nicest bunch of ladies you will ever meet. Kimberly knows her stuff, everything went off without a problem. These ladies work hard, and they are very organized. It was a great experience. Shirley O. Dahlonega, GAMarch 2021
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!