Brzostek's Auction Service
Brzostek's Auction Service, Inc. conducts merchandise auctions, liquidating entire houses or businesses of personal property, household items, equipment and inventory. We work in conjunction with Brzostek's Real Estate Auction Company to provide complete estate or business liquidations. We also provide merchandise auction services to individuals and businesses to help them rid themselves of surplus inventory or personal property.
Brzostek’s Auction Service, Inc. is a nationally recognized, award winning liquidation auction service with extensive experience in the sale of personal property in New York State.
Bernard J. Brzostek, CAI started out in the business of selling antiques and collectibles in 1967 when he began his career as part owner and operator of the Second Time Around Shoppe in Phoenix, NY.. Realizing the value and importance of auctions, Brzostek graduated in 1973 from Reisch World Wide College of Auctioneering. In 1978 he opened a brand new 4,800 sq. ft. auction facility for auctioning antiques and personal property. Between 1980 and 1986 Brzostek’s added an additional 8,400 sq. ft. to their facility for offices, displays and living quarters, and in 1986 expansion took the shape of a 7,500 sq. ft. public vehicle auction building.
Bernard Brzostek is a graduate of the Certified Auctioneers Institute. He is a member of the New York State Auctioneers Association of which he is the former Executive Secretary/Treasurer and is a member of the National Auctioneers Association.
“From the moment you contract us to conduct an auction for you; our staff is busy working on a comprehensive marketing package to ensure a success.”
Getting the Word Out...
We will advertise and auction your items in just 4-6 weeks by using a multimedia ad program tailored to suit your audience. This brings the maximum amount of buyers together at one time to bid on your merchandise and creates a sense of excitement which can only mean fair market value to you.
A promotion schedule includes signs, single page flyers with photos (when appropriate). Ads are placed in local, regional and national newspapers and tabloids. All marketing and advertising expenses will be documented and submitted to you upon final settlement of the auction.
It’s Auction Time!
• Our professionally trained personnel will help physically move and allot the items to be sold.
• Setup includes tents, lights, up to 300 chairs, wireless public address system podium, display tables and portable heaters.
• All bidders are registered and provided a bid number.
• Bernard J. Brzostek, CAI explains the procedures of the auction before it begins.
• All Brzostek’s auctions are video or audio taped to protect all parties.
• The items are sold “as is” and are non-contingent.
• Personnel will assist buyers in bringing large items to their vehicles.
• Our office and bookkeeping personnel will use a sophisticated, computerized system to account for items sold and provide printed invoices on site.
• You, the seller, will be paid in 10 days following the auction.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3254.
We Have Conducted Hundreds of Successful Auctions for Individuals and Businesses!
Some of those businesses for which we have conducted liquidations include:
- Antique Boat Museum, Clayton, NY
- Kirby’s Restaurant, Syracuse, NY
- R. J. O’Tooles, North Syracuse, NY
- National Plating Co., Inc., Syracuse, NY
- Herkimer Lumber, Herkimer, NY
- Randall’s Antiques, Ogdensburg, NY
- Cicero Valley Electric, Inc., Syracuse, NY
- Clickner Furniture, Odgensburg, NY
- Proctor & Gamble, Norwich, NY
- Andrew’s Furniture, Baldwinsville, NY
- Gordon’s Furniture, Watertown, NY
- Wine Creek Inn, Oswego, NY
- Niagara Mohawk, Liverpool, NY
- The Wiz, Syr., Albany & Long Island, NY
- Dining Furniture Centre, Dewitt, NY
- Boldt Family Estate, Wellsley Island, NY
- Deansboro Musical Museum, Deansboro,NY
- Dave Ball Chevrolet, Syracuse, NY
- Wayne’s Bike, Liverpool, NY
- Dewitt Inn, Dewitt, NY
- Great American, Ticonderoga, NY
- TNJ Amato Island Marine, Bellmore, LI, NY