Sisters, Kim Scott Lakin and Kristin Scott Puliafico are the owners of the business, Sisters Estate Sales, LLC. Having worked in the world of re-sale for many years, we are quite knowledgeable in antiques and vintage pieces, as well as modern items.
Our in-home estate sales are a stress free and convenient way of liquidating an entire home. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer care. Our experience, knowledge and ability to handle all of the estate sale needs in one place is why we have become the preferred estate sale company of choice. We love what we do and it shows!
We handle all aspects of the Estate Sale:
- Sort, organize, photograph, price and tag all items.
- Research, inspect and appraise items to maximize profit.
- Do everything possible to make your sale successful, utilizing our vast advertising and marketing methods including, but not limited to: high traffic internet media, emails, flyers and newspaper ads.
- Provide tables and racks, as needed.
- Provide bags and wrapping paper for purchases.
- Professionally stage items throughout the home as well as interior signage (directional, informational & safety).
- We ensure all safety measures are taken. We close off and label all area that might be considered a liability and remove items you do not want in the sale and have an off limits area.
- Manage a 1, 2 or 3 day sale.
- Your sale will be staffed with team members who are knowledgeable, professional, and courteous.
Things to think about before hiring an estate sale company.
- Sisters markets your sale extensively through high traffic internet social media: estatesales.net, our professional website and facebook page, YouTube Channel, Twitter, direct e-mail, as well as 40-50 other media pages related to in-home sales. Kim is a professional graphic designer/marketing specialist, with over 35 years experience.
- We update all internet advertising consistently during the sale as well as after we leave the sale for the day (we spend hours doing this - averaging about 10-15 hours per sale).
- We take 100’s of photos AND Video for our website page, estatesales.org, estatesales.net., estatesale.com, our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages as well as our YouTube Channel.
- We professionally stage items to look like a store and constantly change the display during the sale and re-staging the sale prior to the following day, so it always looks new and inviting.
- We use professional signs (on the streets) to navigate customers to your sale.
- We work very hard for YOU.
- Together, Kim and Kristin have over 30 combined years of experience in the field. Kristin owned a consignment store for 18 years and is very familiar with vintage and antique items, and a natural salesperson.
- Sisters will not hesitate to hire a professional appraiser (at our expense) if we are unfamiliar with an item, to ensure you get the most money.
- We accept all credit cards, which increases sales by 25%.
- We will provide you with an itemized inventory of items that sold and the price.
- You will never find any HIDDEN FEES. We are always upfront.
- People LOVE us! We have a very large following.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3122.
We have the expertise and
knowledge to make your sale a huge success!