House Full of Local History and Vintage Treasures
Cash and Credit only. We will open doors at 9am. Numbers will be available at 7am. All sales are final and in “as is” condition. Covid-19 compliant, MUST wear a face-mask and do your best to maintain a 6' distance while shopping and waiting in line. Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
If purchasing larger items please bring help to carry and load items.
Amazing house full of treasures
INCREDIBLE LAST MINUTE FIND!!! For the art collector, an original signed Gonzalo Endara painting of Ecuador’s Chimborazo.
- Original Buffalo News Hand Cart
- Vintage Jim Beam Train Decanters
- Lionel O Scale Trains with Box
- Dining Table 6 Chairs and Hutch
- Beautiful Antique Bedroom Set in Very Good Condition
- LeRoy Historical Items including Jello and LeRoy Bottling Works
- Collectible Buffalo Bills Memorabilia
- Broyhill Victorian Style Couch and Matching Love Seat
- Antique RENOWN Gas Stove
- M.J. Hummel Dolls and Hummel Figurines
- Antique National Cash Register from Batavia, NY
- Tuco Vintage Puzzle Collection
- Collectible Artwork
- German Made Cuckoo Clock
- Selection of Vintage Crocks and Jugs
- Hard to Find 1955 Yankees/ Dodgers Pennant
- Vintage Fisher Price Toys
- Large Selection of Dickens Christmas Villages
- Vintage Street Parking Meter
- International Time Recording Company Clock. Still Works!
- Antique Round Oak Table with 4 Chairs
- Four High Back Country Oak Swivel Bar Stools
- Incredible Selection of Hand Made Linens both Embroidered and Tatted
- Antique Oak Wall Phone with Crank
- Ariens Snow Blower 24” Compact, Like New
Check back often as I will continue to update list of items for sale, and add photos.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!