Fabulous Bluemoon Estate Sale Greensboro
Thank you for your interest in another great Blue Moon Estate Sale!
CDC and state guidelines regarding COVID 19 will be followed during this sale.
CUSTOMERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR FACE MASKS OR FACE COVERING.
SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE ENCOURAGED.
THERE WILL BE HAND SANITIZER and/or a HAND WASHING STATION AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMERS.
WE ALLOW A LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE AT ONE TIME.
A TIME LIMIT MAY BE IMPOSED ON EACH GROUP OF SHOPPERS.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION!
* PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY OR ON THE GRASS *
* WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS WITH PROPER I.D for up to $300, and CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS for purchases for items over $10
* We do not charge a fee for using a card *
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Please bring help to load any heavy or large items purchased at the sale. Buyers are responsible for the removal of large items. If you plan on purchasing a large or heavy item, please bring adequate help, as Blue Moon employees are not available to load challenging items. Purchased items must be removed from the property prior to closing the last day of the sale unless a prior arrangement has been made.
2) We have sold tags if you wish to purchase large items. Please write your name and phone number on the sold tag. Then, remove the bottom portion of the perforated tag. We do not allow the use of any sold stickers other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. Once the sold sticker is placed, you are then obligated to purchase that item. Please do not hoard items to weed through later.
3) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. All items are sold "AS IS". You are welcome to test the working condition of electronic items on site. We do not make guarantees regarding the operational or cosmetic condition of items sold and we do not offer refunds.
4) You may MAKE AN OFFER on items priced over $50. Ask the manager for an offer sheet. Your offer must be for at least 60% of the asking price or more (e.g. offer on a $100 table would have to be $60 or more). We will call you the evening before the last day of the sale to inform you if you have the highest offer. You must pay for the item before we open on the last day of the sale, and pick up or arrange a time to pick up your item(s) at that time.
5) If anyone is caught stealing, the proper authorities will be contacted.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before. We will hand out numbers approx. 1 & 1/2 hours before we open each day, 1 number per person. When the sale starts, shoppers will enter according to their number.
7) If you pick up an item and decide not to buy it, please place the item back where you found it.
8) Please be careful while shopping. If you break or damage an item, you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please respect the property. Do not bring food or drinks into the home.
10) We do not do "pre-sales" or provide pricing information prior to the start of a sale.(unless advertised otherwise)
11) Please be aware. Blue Moon Estate Sales, nor homeowners, are responsible for accidents.
12) Public restrooms will not be available for public use at the sale.
13) Please do not block the neighbors driveways or mailboxes.
HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES!
This home is filled with beautiful furniture, home decor, wall art, including:-
Kincaid Coffee Table
Kincaid End Table
Kincaid Sofa Table
Thomasville End Table
3 Piece Sectional in French Provincial Style
Vignette by Thomasville Dresser with Mirror
Vignette by Thomasville Nightstand
Vignette by Thomasville Twin Bed
Beautiful Bedroom Furniture including King Bed
Sculpture “Tender Hearts” by Austin Products
Wyndham China “Bridal Lace” 80+ pieces
An array of table lamps
Metal Hanging Light with Jeweled Decoration
Various multi piece bedding sets
Ladies name brand clothing including business/dress suits
A selection of framed and metal wall art
Further details and pictures coming soon.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!